Stylage XL ® Description
Hyaluronic acid found in Stylage XL ® is one of the most essential chemicals in the human body. This is due to the fact that it is necessary for the maintenance of a healthy and sparkling skin. However, its natural quantity in the body starts to decrease once one hits the age of thirty. It can also set in earlier especially due to over-exposure to the sun. When this happens, it does not mean that it is the end of youthful skin for you, at least not with these and other substances found in this cosmetic product.
This dermal filler is also laced with mannitol antioxidant. This antioxidant is by far one of the most important substances found in the cosmetic due to the important roles it plays. One of these is improving the stability of the drug. This ensures that it does not disintegrate quickly and as a result has long-term effects (over a year).
In addition to this, it maintains the conditions of the drug during storage even at temperatures between 2 and 25 degrees. This ensures that it maintains its potency throughout this period and can be used to yield maximum results. Finally, the antioxidant makes the impact of Stylage ® XL filler injections more appealing. This is because it reduces the associated swellings.
Features of Stylage ® XL
- It has a high density of hyaluronic acid at 26mg/mm
- The results of the procedure are visible within two days and can last up to 8 months
- The volume of Stylage ® XL that is injected varies from one patient to another depending on the nature of their skin.
- It is useful for correcting any flaws not only to the texture but also the general shape of the face.
At the end of the day, Stylage ® XL is a drug and there are a number of precautions that need to be taken before making use of it. It is best to avoid this procedure if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to hyaluronic acid, sorbitol or mannitol
- Suffering from ontological diseases
For more Vivacy ® products click here.
Please take into consideration that this information serves solely as a guide and reference. For more professional consultation please contact nearest specialist.