Filorga X-HA3 ® Description
Nobody likes to have skin that has an uneven tone and texture. However, one of the things that prevents many people from meeting this desire are the wrinkles and folds that manifest on the skin as the years progress. It is crucial to find a way of eliminating these wrinkles as effectively as possible. This solution is Filorga X-HA3 ® which is made using a wide array of substance for this express purpose.
This dermal filler contains stabilized hyaluronic acid. This substance is one of the most important ones as much as filling up wrinkles goes. The fact that it has been stabilized means that it would take a long time before its molecules disintegrates, therefore, providing the patient with long term results.
Features of Filorga ® X-HA3 ®
- This dermal filler is a monophasic biodegradable excipient and hence contains no particles at all
- Filorga ® X HA3 ® is also characterized by a high molecular weight of 2.5 million
- The concentration of hyaluronic acid has been optimized to 23mg/ml
- It is by far the least toxic reconstruction medicine due to the fact that it acts as an agent of the intermolecular bonding BDDE
- It has been highly purified in order to encourage and optimize bio-compatibility
- The hyaluronic acid contained in the product has been obtained by natural bio-fermentation.
Benefits of Filorga ® X-HA3 ®
There are numerous benefits that are associated with Filorga ® X HA3 ® dermal filler that has made it one of the most sought after products. These include:
- Due to the uniformity and consistency of its molecules, the gel is very easily introduced into the dermis.
- It is evenly distributed and spreads into the dermis thereby yielding results immediately.
- It has elastic properties thereby making the skin not only soft but also tender and has a natural elastic look.
How to Use Filorga ® X-HA3 ®
Each injection session can be completed with an NCTF 135 ® injection to redensify cutaneous tissues in a biological and natural way as X-HA3 ® resorbs.
For more Filorga ® products click here.
Please take into consideration that this information serves solely as a guide and reference. For more professional consultation please contact nearest specialist.